Friday, June 27, 2008

...see WICKED!


There is a time for good and evil; and we are going to have a good time seeing it all play out on the stage. On this 4th of July, James and I are going to NY to see the musical, WICKED on Broadway. I'm so excited! Thanks to so fast fingers, I was able to win tickets on eBay. Yea! So, we're off to the Big Apple in a week. We'll ride Amtrak and walk to the show. We may even see a few sights before show time. Who knows what all we'll see. Maybe we'll even see some fireworks. I'm hoping we can stop by Tiffany's on 5th Avenue. James is interested in the jewelry from a jeweler's perspective. Me? What can I say that Holly Golightly hasn't already?! I am a girl!

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

That is awesome! I have never seen it but I have heard it is amazing. And to actually go to NY and see it on Broadway - way cool! I expect a full review when you get back.

r.l.secor said...

Fun blog Tina! Glad you caught the bug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails