Friday, September 17, 2010

...bike to the beach!


This post looks familiar. It's my toes at the beach again. Well, there's a little more of me that made it into the photos this time.

I decided to bike to the beach today. Yep. I pedaled seven miles of hilly road to get there. Whew! So, I was sure to document my arrival. I made it!

As it turns out, my cell phone self portrait skills are lacking. Yes. It didn't help that I have bike helmet hair and am flushed from the ride.


Did you see the local pier in the background on that first shot? I went to the civilian beach this time. That's didn't stop me from trying to take a shot of a passing 46. I circled it for you in my shot.


Out of nowhere, a giant seagull attacked the pier!!!

What was I saying about my lack of cell phone photo skills?

Well, my trip really paid off. I found a sand dollar. It won't surprise you that the photo I took at the beach didn't come out. So, I used my regular camera after I biked ALL THE WAY BACK HOME. (I'm a little tired now.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics. I had fun documenting my trip.


1 comment:

Hokie said...

Sounds nice biking to the beach and the pics of the sand dollar are great too! How lucky you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails