Wednesday, December 15, 2010

...tag Lucy.

What brought on this face? Was it the camera flash? Was it because James stuck a produce sticker on her back?

Either way, Lucy was tagged!


So, I've decided to answer a few of the questions I was tagged with as Lucy:

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Tina and James are my pets. They are my pack family. I even let them watch TV while I lay on them.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Any dream where I am kicking and making muffled barking sounds has got to be a good one to come true.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Baths!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Sniff it. Then, ignore it.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Playtime!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
You stopped petting me. Pet me some more!

7. What is your bedtime routine?
I know this well! First, I go outside. Then, I run upstairs to my kennel. When I'm inside, I get a treat.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
'No time for all that when there are lizards to chase!

12. What’s your fear?
If I'm in, it's that I've missed out on what's going on outside. If I'm out, it's that I've missed out on what's going on inside.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Run outside to see what I've missed.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Crisco!!!

1 comment:

Hokie said...

Cute post Tina, I always love your creativity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails