Thursday, August 9, 2012

...lament a loss.

It's a sad, sad story. I killed my purse by sitting on it.

Why are you laughing?!

Okay. It does sound funny. Now, think about it. How exactly does sitting on a purse kill it? Well, I accidentally jammed it under the car seat and drove around with the zipper basically viced beneath me. When I got it out, that thing would not move! It is permanently crimped shut. I had to use scissors on the zipper material to get my phone out.

Yep. I'm afraid the purse is dead...and that makes me sad. I had to explain it to my husband. A purse is something like a companion you take with you almost everywhere. It holds the things you need--even keeps them more organized. It's a personal assistant that never needs to be paid. Plus, the purse you carry says something about you. It can be functional, trendy, or both. Believe me, it takes a long time to find just the right one!

*sigh*

I believe I will lament this loss for a while...at least until it stops raining so I can get to the mall!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails