Saturday, August 2, 2008

...find out what happens to Bella!



I tore myself away from my book just to post this pic. There probably won't be another post until I've finished "breaking dawn!"

PS: Yes. I designed the tee-shirts that a friend and I wore to the release event. Obsessed fans might notice that the chess pieces are different from the book cover. That's because I photographed the queen and pawn from my own wooden set...and took the time to digitally manipulate them as part of the design. Okay. So I'm a little obsessed too! ;)

PPS: Here's the truth: It was part obsession and part respect for fellow designers. I also purchased the font. A lot of work went into the cover art, and I don't feel right about doing a "cut and paste" just to have a snazzy tee-shirt. 'Lecture over.

3 comments:

EE said...

I was at the release, too. My daughter was in the white prom dress.
Very cool t-shirt... I'm impressed!!!
Loved the book... so sad that it's the final one:(

EE said...

Just realized that you're not in MO...

Tina said...

Thanks! 'Good to hear from another Twilight series fan. I loved the last book too and can't wait for the Twilight movie in November. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails