Thursday, May 28, 2009

...be sorry.

Oh, no! I think I did something wrong. It wasn't something evil. It was done with the best intentions. However, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I got caught trying to fix a mistake that wasn't mine. And by so doing, I revealed that there was a mistake in the first place. Ugh!

My luck ran out. Then guess what?! I filled up at the only open gas pump: #13 and paid $13. How unlucky am I???

Should I just pull the covers over my head and hide?

I know.

Drama! Drama! Drama!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your heart was in the right place, and the fault is not yours. don't be sorry.

Sam Ransom said...

I'm so confused! What did you do? or not do I mean, try to fix??

Tina said...

As it turns out, I did what I should have...it just lead to someone's mistake being made known.

'Just one of those things...that I'm vague about on my public blog to protect the innocent--or guilty in this case. So, don't worry if you don't follow.

It's all over and for the best now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails