Saturday, May 30, 2009

...plan!

I've been blogging for almost a year now. My first post was June 16th of last year. I'm also getting close to my 100th blog post. I think I should try for my 100th post to be on the 16th. This is my 93rd post, so let's see...yep! That's do-able. Should I do more to celebrate? Maybe I should design a blog background just for the anniversary/100th post. Some people throw a blog party. I'm not sure I'm up to all of that. I've got to get me a plan to note the passing of my first "season" as a newbie blogger. Any ideas?

...93 and counting!

2 comments:

Hokie said...

I don't know, I didn't know you were supposed to have a celebration, I guess I passed my year mark. I will say that I love this background! I hope you keep it up for a very long time...and I want to learn how to do it cause I just use boring premade ones.

Unknown said...

yes, please share the how-to make a blog background. I have tried but no success thus far.

Related Posts with Thumbnails