Monday, December 21, 2009

...help save Christmas!

I didn't make as much progress this half hour. On the other hand, I like to think that I helped save someone's Christmas. A FedEx truck got stuck on our street. So, two of our apartment maintenance men and I worked at digging him free. After a little effort and a lot of rocking the truck back and forth, the driver drove away. Someone's presents will now make it in time.

Now, here's what I could do. The street is getting closer--almost within reach!


Remember the vertical distance I talked about in the last post? I have to remove the snow in stages. Here is the top snow taken off. It is almost like peeling back layers of an onion...a very large, white onion!


Here's another shot of my growing pile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails