Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...text.

This is a text conversation I had with my hubby this morning:

Hubby: The CACS came to go over my orders this morning. They said I'm going to Oki?????

Me: You are pulling my leg, right?!

Me: What is CACS anyway?

Hubby: Combined administration center, they handle all the paperwork stuff.

I call him but just hear two rings before it goes to voice mail.

Me: You can't expect to text Oki and not have me call you. Have your orders changed? Are we still "XYZ military base," but you will go to Oki? What is going on?

Hubby: No, that's what they said. Oki.

Me: Oki what? Oki you? Oki us? When?

Hubby: Ok, ok. that's what they said until they looked again, and saw that it's "XYZ military base." Hehe. ;)

Me: So, just to be clear...nothing has changed???

Hubby: No nothing has changed. Your husband still has a puckish sense of humor, and orders to "XYZ military base." Love you!

Me: If you could only see the look I am giving the phone...



Okay, folks. Should I kill the boy?! Yeah. He got me good. And, no. He really is clueless about how much military wives worry even when everything for the move seems to be working out so far...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if it's worth death. But it's definitely worth a good kick in the rear. I might just give him one when you get out here. When are you coming my way?

Melissa said...

LOLLLLLLLL. That would be something Wes would do.

Tina said...

Yeah. 'Not worth death. I've let him off the hook for now. I can laugh at it now that the panic has left. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails