Thursday, November 17, 2011

...get ready for the Breaking Dawn Part 1 open.

A friend and I are going to a local Breaking Dawn Part 1 opening party. Later, some of the gals will be standing in line for hours to get good seats for the opening show. I will be sleeping! I have plans to see it later this weekend. To make sure the gals have a good send off tonight, we are making and bringing Twilight themed goodies. I made peppermint cream cheese mints in rectangle shapes. I'm calling them "feather pillow" mints. It is a Breaking Dawn reference that I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't read the book. They are yummy.
I've pulled my Breaking Dawn book release shirt out of storage for this event. It's the one I made back in 2008. In my current condition, it sure doesn't fit the way it used to! Plus, the iron-on is a beat beaten up after multiple trips thru the washer and dryer. However, that won't stop me from sporting my tee like a true Twilight geek!
Oh! In case anyone is wondering; I'm not "team Edward" or "team Jacob." I'm team JAMES!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails