Friday, November 4, 2011

...return to blogging here.

It's been almost six months. Let's see what that looks like:



Yep. I'm getting closer to finishing that blanket from the last post. In fact, I've optimistically moved my self imposed deadline from Christmas to Thanksgiving. After all, it is a "thank you" blanket. I might just make it in time!

Well, you may guess that I've been doing a bit more than hooking (crochet) these last six months or so. As a matter of fact, I've been up to something pretty big. There are several reasons why I've kept it to myself for a while. At first, there was a lot of uncertainty that it would even work out. Additionally, I was questioning if it had a place on this blog. This blog has been a big help to me. I write it to remind myself about the little seasons in my life that are fleeting. It's mostly about the lighter side of life. Well, let's just say that I've entered a season that is lifelong (or longer)! This season will change everything. I suspect that this season will shape all my little seasons from here on out. So, I've decided to share that my hubby and I are expecting a baby boy early next year!

Don't worry, my goals with the blog have not changed. I will not turn this blog into the typical "mommy blog." In fact, I think it will be good for me to once again focus on smaller seasons. I've been pretty focused on the whole baby thing now, and have missed smelling the roses along the way. So, it's back to fluff for me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! I have missed you very much on here. I would think about calling to check up and see how things were going, and then it would be midnight or something, and so I never called. I am so glad he's well on his way. I was worried for you! Much love for you and James!

Carla Anne said...

Tina, Oh I am so excited for you guys!!!!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you! Good Luck! It is a ride worth taking!

Tina said...

Thanks, guys! It's good to be back to blogging. And it's great to be expecting--we are very excited!

Colton Anne said...

Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting for you guys! And yes...according to your earlier post about the parking spot...I find myself shopping specifically at these stores when I'm pregnant just so I can use those spots!! I love them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails