Friday, May 14, 2010

...take on Baywatch Hill.


I've adapted the military tradition of naming hills I exercise on. That way it's not just a hill, it's an achievement. In our neighborhood, we have several hills for me to walk up and down. First, there is "Bunny Hill." I always see a few bunnies hop into the thick brush that lines the sidewalks there. This is also a smaller hill. So, the name seemed to fit. Next, there is what I like to call, "Booty Hill." I am always out of breath half-way up, and it works my backside. I thought Booty Hill was the most challenging hill around. Then, one day I discovered a trail that goes down the line between our neighborhood and the next. This hill is a full body work out. I have to swing my arms as I huff and puff to even get up it. To the right is the view looking down the hill. I figure that if I keep walking this hill, I may end up as toned as a Baywatch babe. So, I named it "Baywatch Hill." If I keep at it, maybe I'll be brave enough to post more than a picture of my toes at the beach...

1 comment:

Hokie said...

Good for you, I never do good with walking around the neighborhood. Keep up the good work and I will be lookng for the pictues. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails