Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...compromise.

Well, I joined the band-wagon. Blogger has this newfangled "Template Designer" that I've seen some folks use. It gives you a lot more options than the older templates. My big hang-up was that I like to design my own backgrounds. Well, I found out that you can use your own picture in one of these new templates. So, I did just that. What do you think? Does it look like I sold out?

BTW, here is the link to where Blogger spills the beans on how to use your own pic: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=175740.

PS for Facebook readers: You can view the new template and picture I am using by visiting my blogsite, http://28seasons.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, was I surprised!!!! I like it Tina and the background picture is soothing and very pretty. It doesn't surprise me that you used one of your own pictures because you're so talented. I think you did a great job and NO, I don't think you compromised at all.
~Susan

Lisa R said...

I love it! Your art work is fabulous!

Hokie said...

I like it, but I liked your old ones as well. Anyway, thanks for making my summer goal of learning to do my own backgrounds easier...now if I only had the time to go to the link and figure it out. :)

BTW, sorry I ended up missing you this summer. It was a crazy whirlwind trip.

Tina said...

Thanks, guys.

Laura - We'll have to get together another time. Maybe the next time I'm visiting my folks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails