Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...see things as they are!

You couldn't help it, could you?!

You've guessed.

You think you know what it is.

I'm not going to just let you see what it is without some scrolling! It just wouldn't be fair.

I also know that some of you will see this post first. For those of you that didn't see yesterday's post first, here's the spoiler alert: My "...see things differently" post has an abstract picture on it. The original picture will be revealed in this post. If you don't want to play along, click on the link to my last post before reading/scrolling down. For the rest of you...

...scroll...

...scroll...

...scroll...


It's a white magnolia blossom! Okay. Who guessed that I was going to post a flower? Am I that obvious? 'Hope you had fun. I know I did. ;)

6 comments:

TheRapunzelGirl said...

i thought it was a pile of toilet paper actually. ;)

Tina said...

It does look like TP! I thought for sure that you knew--that I was too transparent. Thanks for playing along. :)

Hokie said...

I did know it was a flower. I remember there use to be a magazine when I was kid that had several pictures like this. You should do more, but go ahead and put them on the same post and make us scroll for the answer...that is my thought on it all.

Tina said...

On the same post? What's the fun in that?! 'Just kidding. I have plans to do my next picture post all in one. :)

Lisa said...

I thought it was a pile of sheets or a pillow case. Maybe it's just cause I was tired and thinkin of my bed.

Tina said...

I had someone else think it was sheets and pillows too. I wish it was this morning. I'm tired too! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails