Thursday, July 1, 2010

...switch sides.

I saw the movie "Eclipse" this morning with a friend. I'm not going to write a review. I know there might be those out there that haven't seen it yet, so no spoilers. I will say this: I've switched sides. As far as the books go, I am "Team Edward." However, as far as the movies go, I am "Team Jacob!" I prefer Taylor Lautner's portrayal of Jacob Black over my mind's own creation. Maybe it's due to direction or acting coaching, but this kid's shown a lot of improvement since "Twilight."

One last thing (okay, maybe a bit of a spoiler). This may sound strange, but if you're still reading after I mentioned Eclipse... I really enjoyed the special effect for when the vamps get torn apart. I think it went along well with the whole "cold ones" storyline.

I want to see this movie again! :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Well done!!! I have been, and still are, with team Edward. His romantic tender "heart" beats the same as mine so I connect with him. The movie was amazing and I concur with you to see it again!!!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see it. I'm planning on going on my next day off with Heather. Of course that won't be until next Friday :(

Cari said...

After watching the movie with Jeff, I decided that I have to be for team Jacob as well. I prefer hot to cold any day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails