Friday, February 11, 2011

...have a good week.


Well, the scales have consistently showed around 2 pounds less than before. It's still not very definitive weight loss...meaning, I don't see much difference. My jeans aren't noticeably looser. I think this is all just slow going. But my week was great as far as working out. I walked, biked, or even did some pretty pathetic wind sprints this week. (Oh, boy! Can you say ASTHMA?! Ha! I couldn't breath enough to wheeze out "asthma.") Pathetic or not, I worked out every day. Wind sprints aside, I had some good, long work out sessions. So, maybe it'll pay off. We'll see what next week brings.

2 comments:

Hokie said...

Yeah, glad to hear it. I myself had a bad week. I have been wanting to eat everything in sight and have had a hard time limiting my wants, plus I missed a day of a full workout...oh well, they can't all be good weeks.

Tina said...

'So true. I think it makes the good weeks even better when the previous week was bad or so-so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails