Thursday, February 24, 2011

...shower daisies.

I set aside my latest crochet project, (the wavy blanket), for another. I've been working on this a lot over the last two weeks. I love how the colors came out. Here are the wonderful waves up close.


You may have guessed that this is for a baby from the yarn. Here's the little touch that says, "girl."


I love the daisies lined up in a row down the edge of the blanket.


Here is a full shot (taken from above my bed).


Here it is ready to be gifted away tonight at a shower.


Bye-bye, wavy daisy goodness!

5 comments:

Susan said...

That is adorable Tina...great job and please show me how to crochet the cute daisies. Let's get together soon 'kay?

TheRapunzelGirl said...

SOOO cute!!

Hokie said...

Love the dasies too!

Brian Moegling said...

Tina,
You are even more talented than ever! What a lucky baby to get such a beautiful gift.
-Andi Moegling

Tina said...

Thanks, everyone!

Susan - We should get together soon!

Hi, Andi. I checked out your blog (from your comment link). Time has flown since I last say y'all. What a beautiful family you have! Say "hi" to Brian.

Related Posts with Thumbnails