Tuesday, December 6, 2011

...band again.

There have been a few baby showers during my recent blog absence.  I crocheted a few things for them.  I love making hand made gifts for baby showers.  It makes the gift seem more personal.  Plus, it feeds my crochet addiction.  LOL

Here are a few pics from what you may have missed:





I had fun making baby girl headbands for today's shower.  Since I'm having a boy, I've been more focused on blue things lately.  So, this was fun to break out all the girly pink, red, and purple I had in my stash (yarn collection) and go nuts.  Here's what I came up with:



I made a few extra flowers for the wrapping.  That way she can sew them to stuff or tie them to hair clips.



Just for fun, here's the picture from the baby girl headbands I did back in January.  You can see that some look quite similar, while others are completely different.

 I'm not sure which I like best.  It's nice to improvise a bit...when it comes out well.  Well, the girly fun is over.  The next shower (in a week and a half) is for a boy.  I think I'm going to do a yellow and white mini blanket.  I just don't want to go strait back to the blue just yet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails