Thursday, December 15, 2011

...pay it forward.

I finished another baby blanket. This one is not for my baby. It's not for a baby shower. It's for a military family that will visit the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society like I did. I attended a class there about budgeting for a new baby. It was a good class. At the end, we were given some layette items and a blanket hand crocheted by a volunteer. It's a beautiful blanket. I appreciated receiving it so much that I decided to pay it forward. So, I crocheted one for the society to give away. Here are some pictures I'll remember it by:

2 comments:

Alexis Miller Mayo said...

Your blankets turned out so nicely. I've developed some patterns for fingerless gloves that I'll share with you when I get back! Miss you!

Momma Mayo

Tina said...

Thanks. Mine was the ripple one. The other was the one made by a volunteer. Yea for new patterns! 'Miss you too. See you then. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails