Monday, July 23, 2012

...catch up on crochet.

I added a new page to this blog. Did you see the new tab at the top? It's for crochet, and it's about time! I've blogged several times about this little hobby. I think it fits the blog theme because I often only get a moment (short season) to get a few stitches in these days. Ha-ha! I say that; however, the truth is more the opposite. Some projects span several seasons!!

Speaking of seasons, I've been up to a few projects this summer. I need to catch up on the posting. So, here they are:


The local library turned out to be a haven from the heat...and also a place to get in some stitching while my baby boy napped.


Here is the finished Kindle cozy...or should I say "Kindle Kozy?!"


Here is a little hat for charity.  I like the fun colors.


Lastly, this is my current WIP (work in progress).  I'm not telling what it is.  You will just have to wait.  But check out the awesome canvas pencil case I found to keep my needles in!  Cute, huh?!

That is all for now.  Go ahead and click the "crochet" tab at the top for more yarn stuff.  I hope to be able to post more soon.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails