Sunday, July 22, 2012

...shoot shadow flowers.



Can you tell what it is?  It's not a picture of flowers.  It is an edited picture of the flowers' shadows. 


See how the shadow is cast on the sidewalk?!  Want to see how this became the finished picture?  Here is the process:


This is the shot I started with.



Then, I framed the shadows.


Here are the cropped shadows.



Here it is taken to black and white.


After adding some clouds, they no longer look like shadows on the ground.  I like how you can still see the grain of the sidewalk.  It gives it another layer of texture.  I think it came out well.  What do you think?


3 comments:

Amanda, Ben, and Liam said...

I'm impressed! Can you take a picture of me and make my waist look smaller, and my boobs bigger!?! :) HAHA!! You have a gift my friend! You see things most of us just walk by without a glance. Miss you guys!

Tina said...

Yes ma'am! I've done that to my own pictures--he-he. Thanks for the compliment. I miss y'all too. Good luck with everything goon on. Oh! And I wanna see more kid pics. I bet Zoey has grown a lot!

Sam Ransom said...

This is awesome. I love the step by step. Super talent!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails