Wednesday, October 8, 2008

...decide on a Halloween costume!

Our apartment complex gets a little festive come Halloween. There is a decoration contest where the best decked out deck/porch area gets $100 off November's rent. I don't even have a shot at this because people have already gone waaaaaaaaaaaaay out for this one! Maybe I'll go around the complex with a camera later this month. Seriously! It's like some folks crammed the seasonal section of Target into a apartment balcony area. Also, there are tags we can hang on our doors to let trick or treaters know we are handing out candy on Halloween. I might as well dress up if I'm going to hand out candy. So, the big question is: What should I be for Halloween? I think I'll add a little poll to my site to help me decide. Please vote or give me your ideas in comments.

5 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

Ohh I love dressing up for Halloween. But picking the costume is the hardest part. You need to give options- like 3 options and then let us vote on those! But I'm all about the Thrift store. I would just go look around and see if anything sparks and idea!

Tina said...

Thrift stores are a good idea! I made a poll so you can vote on a few options...it's at the top, right of my blog page.

Lisa said...

I like Meagan's idea. (we were discussing this at dinner the other night). You dress in a pink sweatsuit and tie a shoe to your head and go as bubble gum stuck to a shoe. You could pick a different color depending on what flavor you want to be.

Tina said...

You two have a good/original idea. Unfortunately, the only sweatsuit around our house is Marine green...and it's not a minty green! ;)

Lisa said...

I have decided to join the world of the bloggers, but don't know how to invite you to see mine. Could you send me your email so I can invite you? lpennington75@gmail.com. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails