Monday, October 27, 2008

...investigate!

The facts are these: At 9:31 AM, Tina had already walked the dog, exercised, taken a shower, read her scriptures, started a load of laundry, and felt very hungry. As she strolled into her kitchen she was met with this scene:


After witnessing the mutilation sitting beside her sink, her thoughts of breakfast were gone. Shocked at what had occurred in the wee small hours of this morning, Tina looked around to piece together the aftermath.


Evidence had been left behind.


The final tip was in fact the plastic tip found in the trash.


Funneling the facts together proved beyond a shadow of a doubt Tina's dear husband is the perpetrator of this kitchen catastrophe!


Solving the crime only left our heroine with many unanswered questions:

Why this funnel?

Why didn't he use a piece of wax paper instead?

What's next? Is my strainer safe?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Perhaps it would be simpler to hide the knives?

Melissa said...

I love the crime scene! What was he doing anyway?

Hokie said...

Ha ha, are you a pushing daisies fan? I think I agree with the hiding knives bit.

Tina said...

Kris - Ha-ha! Hide the knives...that's a good idea. But do you think that would stop your brother?! ;)

Melissa - Apparently he was just making the hole a little bigger so his protein shake powder would pour faster. I wonder how much time he wasted sawing off my funnel tip!

Laura - You caught me using puns and "The facts are these..." I love Pushing Daisies! BTW, I owe you a phone call. I'll try to call you after school.

bottoms family said...

Hi Tina! I hope that you don't mind, we saw your blog space on Melissa's blog. CAn we add you to our list of friends on our blog?

Cari said...

Tell him next time to just cut the top off of a 2 liter bottle. This is what Jeff uses as a funnel when he makes kool-aide. Cheap and when it starts to ware out, very easy to make another one.

Tina said...

I know! He just didn't consider his options. The 2 liter bottle thing would have worked too. Well, he now has a funnel to call his very own! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails