Friday, October 31, 2008

...dress up!


Happy Halloween!

I had a poll up on the blog about what I should be for Halloween. Although the "stock market" came in a close second, the "vampire-in the spirit of the Twilight movie coming out in November" won the most votes. I tried to think of what a I could do to be a Twilight vamp. But they don't have fangs or wear capes...some wear designer clothes and their good looks can, well, "dazzle." I'm not sure I have that in me. So, I decided to go goth to join my former office buddies as they "mourn" the director's departure.

Have fun trick or treating!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

From what I can see, your costume looks great. On my computer, it's kind of hard to see with the current background on your blog. It makes the pictures a little fuzzy. Hope you had a great Halloween.

Related Posts with Thumbnails