Wednesday, October 1, 2008

...decorate!

It's finally October. So, today I decorated the house for Halloween. I put out my orange and black candles, strung my leaf garland, and even bought some candy corn to fill my "Trick or Treat" candy dish. The last thing I put out seemed very timely. I hung the tombstones I made out of cereal boxes and colored paper last year. With the economy in the shape it is now, these decorations say a little extra something this year!


The tombstones say: "Gone: Credit Cards!" "With God Is The Mortgage!" "R.I.P. Student Loans!" "Here Lies My Car Payment!"

Yes. Some of you know that we still have student loans--that tombstone is wishful thinking! Maybe in a few more years...

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

How funny! I'm getting ready to decorate our house. Now you've given me some ideas! hehehe

Tina said...

BTW, Have you chosen what Sariah will be for Halloween? I'm sure she will be adorable whatever she is. 'Can't wait to see the pictures! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails