Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...love Lucy anyway.

Even though Lucy loves to...

...drag me into the bushes when we are supposed to be walking a trail,

...go too far into the pond to get a drink,

...lie down on the dusty, gravel path right after getting her belly wet,

...almost swim away when I let her back in the pond to wash off,

...jump to the side of the car that doesn't have a quilt covering the seats before I can get her harnessed into the seat belt,

...rub her wet head all over me as I harness her in,

...stink up the car with wet pond dog smell all the way home,

...cower in the tub as I clean her off, (Yes. The dog that can't get enough of pond water hates baths.)

...wait until she is out of the tub to shake water on me,

...rub on me more after I've toweled her off,

...demand another treat as soon as I'm done with my shower, (She gets one after her bath...and apparently after mine.)

...I love Lucy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails