Friday, October 2, 2009

...die! Die!! Die!!!

I am happy that it is October because I know the ragweed will soon die. Yep. I have seasonal allergies, but that doesn't begin to explain my loathing for this allergen. Let's put it this way: If I were a superhero, my arch nemesis would be ragweed.

I think is isn't really "ragweed." I think it is "R.A.G.WEED." That would be an acronym for Rotten, Awful, Good-for-nothing Weed! There sure seems to be a lot of it here. However, R.A.G.WEED's season is quickly coming to an end. Mwahahaha!



Die, R.A.G.WEED! DIE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand. It is my nemesis, too. In fact, I think your post just made me sneeze.

Sam Ransom said...

Ugh! I am so glad to not have allergies. Although my whole house had the flu this week so I can kinda sympathize. I hope it dies quick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails