Wednesday, October 21, 2009

...wake from a nightmare.

Decuplets!

This morning I had a very strange dream. Well, it was more like a nightmare. I was recently widowed and a new mother to 10 babies. That's right. 10! As you might imagine, there was no time for mourning the loss of my husband. I'm not even sure how he "died." Perhaps it was from the shock of having 10 babies all at once! I don't even think it's possible. My dream was crazy--lots of babies crying. Then the dream gets worse. A neighbor lady from a few buildings over takes one of my babies. When I confront her, she says, "you have 10 babies!" I took my baby back from her and yelled that this is MY baby. And I don't know how I could think that I could be a good mother to 10 babies all at once. It was just a wild dream--nightmare!

Anyone want to take a stab at what it all meant? I'm clueless. I might just chalk it up to a crazy nightmare, but I'm open to your explanations.

BTW, I ate fried chicken that I cooked in my own oven last night. So, the dream wasn't brought on by strange/bad food.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a nightmare! What did James think of 10? haha, was he willing to try? :) But, I love the "neighbor's" reasoning: you have 10, and you won't miss this one!

Melissa said...

Are you pregnant and do not know it? Some women have wild dreams when they are pregnant. Or maybe you should get pregnant soon. Ten babies would be difficult.

Tina said...

Pregnant - no. Baby happy and hormonal? Absolutely! ;)

When I told James, he laughed at the thought of 10 babies. He would love to have one, just ONE at a time. :)

Sam Ransom said...

HaHAHA!! That is pretty funny. I feel hugely pregnant right now with 1 inside. Can't imagine 10!

Lisa said...

Maybe it's a hang in there for the future dream. Maybe you and James are destined to have 10 kids (hopefully not all at once) in the future. Of course, when I was pregnant with Heather, I dreamed I gave birth to 4 baby dragons. So who knows. Did you eat anything else with the chicken? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails