Thursday, October 22, 2009

...gasp!

Ok. iGoogle, what have you done to me this morning? I like seeing little news snippets on my homepage, but this morning's CNN box was just wrong. Did anyone catch how tasteless it was to have these first two headlines posted one right after the other?


I did an iGoogle gasp this morning! Maybe I am being too sensitive, but it doesn't look like anyone reads how these headlines might be read if placed together like that. And who would look? Are the headlines generated by the iGoogle gadget or listed by a CNN web person? I wonder!

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

There is no tact in the order of those post...Hope the family of that child did not see this!

Cari said...

Once again, you prove how detail oriented you are. I don't think I ever would have noticed a thing like that if you hadn't pointed it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails