Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...compare and contrast.

I have two random pictures to share today. This is what happens when I dump pictures off my camera phone. Long time readers may remember a similar post called "...be random." I had to be a little creative to link these together. The common link between these two pictures is how the subjects react to the sun.

California lizards do well in the sun. Here's one sunning outside our front door this morning. I caught him as I was going out for a walk.


Cheesecake does not do so well in the sun. Here's a shot of a chocolate cheesecake James made for a work outing. It still looks good even though it is melting. It tasted good too!



Okay, I can compare lizards and cheesecake all I like, but the contrast is too vast. This post is still RANDOM!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That cheesecake looks delicious and I admire the baking talent James has for these creations. We too have lizards outside our study window, which is entertaining for me as I sit at the computer. It may be a random post but I certainly enjoy visiting your blog.

Hokie said...

Mmm, Cheesecake, sounds so good. And nice of James to make...if I recall, he doesn't even like them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails