Monday, March 30, 2009

...redesign with spring symbols!

Today was picture perfect. The sky was blue. The blossoms were at their peak. I couldn't help snapping a few shots to play with digitally. I love it when the Bartlett pear trees get to this stage. I like to call it "celestial bloom" because it reminds me of a very sacred place. The tree is nearly dressed in white. This photo also has a bird's nest in it. A pair of birds have been making a home for their future family. It's a sweet symbol of spring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. How do you make the backgrounds out of your photos? I would love to learn that!

Tina said...

Thanks! I use Photoshop to design my backgrounds and Photobucket to store the backgrounds. Then I edit the Blogger code to point to the background on Photobucket. "The Cutest Blog on the Block" has a good tutorial on how to do it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails