Friday, March 13, 2009

...reflect Lucy.

I've mentioned a few times on this blog that my dog, Lucy, is a good sport. Well, she puts up with me taking pictures on our walks. I imagine this is quite comical to watch--I'm telling her to stop every 10 feet or so in order to snap a photo. She's trying to keep herself busy while I get my shot set up. Then she see's a bird, and I might as well forget about my focus. She pulls on the leash, I yell at her to "stay!" because my viewfinder goes blurry, and the bird gets away without being captured by dog or film!

This morning was not unlike the above scenario. However, this morning I also turned the camera on Lucy. The pavement was so wet from the sprinter snow (see previous post), that you can see Lucy's reflection in the pavement instead of a shadow. Click on the picture to see the reflection in greater detail.


The leash is a bit distracting in the shot. Oh, well. Without it, the bird would probably have been caught by Lucy's teeth!

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

Actually I love the leash in the shot. It makes you feel like you are the one walking her. It is a great angle I think! Very cool shot!

Tina said...

Thanks. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails