Sunday, March 1, 2009

...share the good news minute.

In our local Relief Society (the women's organization of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) meeting, we have "good news minutes." It's a time (usually right after the weekly announcements) when we can share some good news with the sisters. This Sunday, one sister raised her hand and shared that the movie, Twilight, comes out on DVD later this month (March 21st). I'm thinking, "yes!" The news was well received. How great is it that an adult women's organization is giddy over a teen vampire love story?!

To be totally honest, I don't believe that everyone in the room was marking their calendars to rush the local DVD retailers on the 21st. However, it did bring smiles to everyone's faces. That's what a good news moment is all about, isn't it?!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That makes me laugh. Oh, and I love your new back ground. Love the colors/style/pattern.

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that is funny. :)

Sam Ransom said...

Hehehe!

Cari said...

Jeff actually went to rent a movie for us tonight which is a first in a long time. One of the first things that he told me when he got back was that Twilight was coming out soon. What makes that funny is that I'm pretty sure that he wasn't telling me just because he thought I would be excited but because he can't wait for it either. He is totally addicted too. I love this man!

Tina said...

Thanks, guys.

Cari - He-he. I'm not too surprised that Jeff is on board with us Twilight fans. I'll have to reserve it from the local redbox when it comes out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails