Saturday, April 25, 2009

...screenprint.

My hubby and I are showing our support for his sisters running a 10K by screenprinting. They are running in the Hospital Hill Run in KC to raise money/awareness for Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. You can check out all the info at the team website: http://www.firstgiving.com/daddygirls. We live far away, so we are printing up some bandannas for the team and a bunch of fun flags for the supporters in the crowd. It's an in-house job. We are doing it all ourselves from design to print. Lucy is our model today.


With all these flags laid out to dry, Andy Warhol's work comes to mind...


GO, DADDY'S GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! You guys are awesome!!!

Alexis Miller Mayo said...

I showed the bandanas and flags to Dad. He thinks they are great and so do I.

On your food storage blog. I have a list of weekly prompts. Should I send it to you? It lists one thing week to purchase. Like for the last week of April: First Aid: Gauze, tape, swabs, cotton balls, etc.

Loveya, Mom Mayo

Tina said...

Sure. All food storage info is welcome. Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

I copied your post into my blog so that it would repost to multiply for the rest of the family not on Blogspot.

Sam Ransom said...

THOSE ARE AMAZING!! How great!! I can't wait to wear mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails