Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...start food storage.

So, I've been wanting to start food storage for a while. We've been picking up a few extra things when we go shopping, but nothing as big as a 3 month supply. Recently, I found a cute website where some young moms have gotten together to make food storage fun. They have lots of great ideas that they share for free. I really like the idea and their blogs and new website, so I added their button to my blog. Check it out.



I'm also looking for a food storage buddy. You know, like a workout buddy where you help each other keep motivated. Anyone want to be my food storage buddy?

4 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

I'm so there with you. I have been trying to get better and have gotten a few things, but like you not an actual supply for 3 months. I will be your buddy. I'm going to check out that site!

Unknown said...

I am all about the food storage thing! I have been buying extra each time too. I have about a weeks worth built up so far. Watch the coupons! Sometimes you can get real deals by stocking up.
You deserve a

"YOU GO GIRL!"

Unknown said...

I actually got online and looked at the site in detail. it is awesome!!! I am psyched. I love the binder they have and plan to order one next pay cycle. Now all I have to do if figure out the food cannery schedule and find a partner to go with me.......hehehehe.

I am excited.

Tina said...

'Sounds great. So, we can all help motivate each other on this stuff. Thanks, guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails