Friday, October 8, 2010

...show progress.


I don't usually show my projects before they are finished. However, I'm just glad at this point to show my progress. I have been struggling with this tiny, pink elephant. I wasn't sure this was even going to work out. I had to keep taking out stitches and trying sections over again. I have also decided that I'm not using the best yarn for such an itty-bitty endeavor. Now, I have gotten to a point where this little guy is taking shape. I'm proud that I was able to get this far! He still needs a belly, tail, ears, and eyes. Now that I've got the hard part figured out, I'm feeling confident that I'll finish. So, stay tuned for the picture I'll post when I'm done.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is adorable. I can easily see him turning into an elephant. And if you wanted to try again and use green yarn, I could also see him as a turtle just as he is now. :)

Tina said...

A turtle! I've been concentrating so hard on making it into an elephant that I didn't see that. Maybe I'll make another in green after I get this on done. Thanks. :)

Cari said...

I can totally see the turtle too. If you are going to do another one though, I think I would make the neck just a bit shorter for a turtle. I can totally see you making these for all the new babies in your ward or something like that. SO CUTE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails