Sunday, October 31, 2010

...boo!


So, maybe I have too much time on my hands waiting for the sun to go down. We've had one group of trick-or-treat kids so far. I made James take this shot of me in my very homemade costume. Then, I played with it a little in Photoshop to make it more nocturnal. I'm in a black dress and...can you guess? I slipped my arms thru several tabs on some old curtains. These are even homemade curtains that I patched together from old graduation gowns (from my years working at the college). They aren't pretty. In fact, they are pretty scary! I made them to shade the extra glare that used to block my hubby's video games. (Now if that isn't true love...!) What do you think? Am I a scary witch? Vampire?

And yes, Lucy is wearing a homemade costume of James' design. She's a good sport, really.


Homemade costumes are the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails