Friday, January 21, 2011

...give the weekly report.


Well, the scale may say the same old song, but I have more exercise to report this week. I'm now over my cold. Yea! I worked out 4 days this week...5 if you count walking around the safari park on Monday. So, I feel good. I haven't noticed any change on the scale, but I think it is just too early. I don't want to get discouraged when progress is slow. I think I'll just blog weekly about exercise and weigh in on the first Friday of every month.

2 comments:

Hokie said...

Well, I know it is bad but I probably weigh myself about 3-4 times a day including before and after I workout.

Tina said...

You aren't as bad as some. I overheard on lady talking about how she weighed herself before and after she ate at a fast food place. She says she gained a pound. Well, I bet she ate a pound of food. Who knows how the body will process that food?! It's probably not all fat. Silly, lady.

Related Posts with Thumbnails