Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...number my years.

I stole this idea from Bethany. It was too clever not to try for my birthday. Below are some numbers applied to my 36 years. Since this is a public blog, I tried to stay general. This is more of the fun fluff and not an autobiography.

Do we have any numbers in common, folks? Comment so we can compare our numbers.


My 36 Years in Numbers

1 diploma
2 degrees
20 jobs
2 vacations in Hawaii
2 art shows
6 musicals
5 5K races
1 broken bone
1 big wheel
4 bikes
7 cars
1 guinea pig
1 bird
3 dogs
1 husband
0 children
19 nieces and nephews
3 callings in nursery
2 religions
1 missionary call
12 temples
4 houses
1 dorm room
1 duplex
12 apartments

I think there are a lot more numbers I could add to the list, but I'm running out of time. After all, I have 2 loads of laundry, 1 sink of dishes, 3 rooms to vacuum, and 1 baby hat to crochet today! Ha-ha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it. Happy Birthday, Tina!!

Hokie said...

Nice, 36 great years! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails