Saturday, January 15, 2011

...report.


I'm a day late on my first weight loss report, but I'm doing it. I don't have any loss to report. I don't have a gain either. I was getting over a cold this week. So, my exercise has not been stellar. I can only report 3 exercise sessions instead of the 5 I wanted to get done. I think I've done better on my food. I've also determined that it is hard to tell my true weight. I fluctuate about 3 pounds. So, it may not be easy to see my progress at first. I'm still working on it. That may be all I can report for a month or so. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have more measurable results...

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

A trick is to always weigh yourself first thing in the morning trying to wear about the same clothing amount. You will still fluctuate but not as much.

Keep up the good work!! I made it to the gym 4 times this week. One was just to swim/ play in the pool with the kids but I worked out all the other times. Pretty good for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails