Friday, January 21, 2011

...move to the other side of "somewhere in CA."


You all know that we reside "somewhere in California." I don't mention exactly where because this is a public blog. Some of you may know exactly where. If you do, consider yourself in on our little secret. Just don't blab in the comments. We don't need stalkers when we become famous. ;)

Well, we are moving to the other side of "somewhere in California." Yep. It's just across town. Why are we moving? Remember that post I did a while back about California being behind in our economic recovery? The owner of our rental house is selling. It's not a foreclosure situation. Whew! However, we do need to leave soon. So, up and out we go.

The plan is to move next weekend. We have been blessed by the kindness of strangers in making this happen. The folks at the base housing office really pulled thru to get us a spot without going on the waiting list for months. I've picked up boxes from folks I met thru craigslist.org and other internet listing sites. We even have some able bodied men willing to help us load our rental truck.

So far, things are working out. This is out of budget, stressful, and unexpected. So, please send your good thoughts our way. I hope to blog again before this all shakes down. If not, I'll be blogging from the other side soon...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, Tina, I thought you were moving later not sooner. I am sad but we will need to make a concentrated effort to stay in touch and plan our "craft" days VERY soon okay? Let me know if I can help as I didn't realize your move was NOW.

Hokie said...

Wow, good luck getting it all done...at least quick means it will be over before you know it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails