Saturday, February 21, 2009

...create somthing with the stupid plastic window thingy!

Melissa had a good idea in her comment about what I could do with those stupid plastic window thingies in envelopes. She said I could make a fun card with them. I also searched the internet and found that "holli jo" had made a mini dry erase board craft tutorial using the stupid plastic window thingies. She got her idea from Claudine Hellmuth's blogpost. People are so creative!

I went to work with the scrapbook left overs I had. At first, I thought I would make a magnet. But then I had this ribbon that went so well...I came up with a dry erase bookmark. I figure I can write down a good quote or page number that I might want to return to on it. What do you think?


PS: My thoughtful hubby pointed out that I would want to make sure that the dry erase marker dried (and didn't rub off) before leaving it in my collector's edition Twilight book (Breaking Dawn is pictured above).

Whew! Potential disaster averted there. ;)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is cute.

Hokie said...

I must admit, I was wanting to note that yes you were being too ocd, but that is cute and creative. Now all you have to do is carry a marker around with you when you read. ;)

Sam Ransom said...

That is a fun idea!!! Yes, you are OCD. I just put it all in the recycle bin and don't even think about it! ehehhe

Colton Anne said...

Very cute!

Hokie said...

But if you are too OCD, I am too paranoid because I don't recycle anything with my address, I put it in the trash, even though it is paper.

Tina said...

Thanks, guys. :)

LOL Y'all know me too well. I certainly have my OCD moments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails