Wednesday, February 4, 2009

...do crunches...if Lucy lets me!


"...9, 10, 11..."

What is going on here?



"...15, 16, 17..."

Tina is lying on the floor with her knees up. She's got her hands behind her head, and she keeps crunching her upper body towards her knees.





"...33, 34, 35..."

Her breathing is irregular. She keeps exhaling every time she's up and inhaling every time she's down.



"...55, 56, 57..."

Is her face turning red? Does anyone else think this is strange?




"...82, 83, 84..."

I'd better let everyone know what's going on by barking about this! What is she thinking?!



"...98, 99, 100! Okay, Lucy. I'm done with my crunches."

Is that what you were doing? Exercise?



Why didn't you say so?!









We









can








play!!!

5 comments:

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that made me laugh out loud.

you know she's thinking: seriously, get off the floor and take me for a walk already!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she let you finish!

Lisa said...

that was great. At least, she isn't trying to "help" you. Caitlin likes to sit on my stomach, which results in no more crunches. Yoga is even more fun. Then I turn into a Mommy jungle gym. Or maybe that's just my excuse to not work out very often. :)

Tina said...

Ha-ha. Kids love to climb, don't they?! :)

Colton Anne said...

That looks like good motivation! :) Kayley always tries to do exercises with me and it's cute watching her imitate me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails