Monday, June 8, 2009

...dye.

I am finally happy with the color I dyed my hair. I've gone thru several boxes. Some were okay, others were bad...wash it 1,000,000 times with Head and Shoulders bad! And now I've finally found the color closest to my original hair color. It looks good with my skin coloring. My gray is covered well. Yes!

Now, I think I need one of those I.D. tags/bracelets. You know, the ones you wear if you have a medical condition or are extremely allergic to stuff. I need one with my hair color on it. That way if I'm ever stuck in a coma for months, they will know what color to dye my hair after the gray starts growing back in. Ha-ha!

Wait! You guys do love me enough to make sure my hair is the right color if I'm in a long-term coma, right?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely!

And just in case, mine is Colorsilk 42. :)

Sam Ransom said...

hahaha! You crack me up! I would totally bring someone in to dye your hair! I would do it myself but one time I tried to help Meg dye hers and it came out stripped. So I would have someone else do it!

Meagan said...

I love that picture of you. I would dye your hair for you. Like Sam said though it would probably have to be done by someone else, unless you like orange.

Tina said...

Colorsilk 42--got ya covered, Sis.

Oh! I should have mentioned that mine box is L'Oreal Excellence Creme. Now I can rest easy that you guys have my back...and my hair color! :)

Colton Anne said...

That is funny! I'm sure many people feel the same!

Related Posts with Thumbnails