Tuesday, June 16, 2009

...celebrate!

Happy blog anniversary to me!

This is my 100th post!

I can't believe a year has gone by. I decided to make a list of my 10 favorite posts (in random order) to help celebrate. I listed the number of comments out to the side. As it turns out, my favorites seem to be the ones that several of you commented on. Thanks for reading and commenting. As a reward, I am doing a give away. I will design a blog background for one lucky commenter. Here's the deal: comment on this post that you want to be picked for a custom background. You can give me a reason you should be picked. "Me! Me! Pick me!" will do but flattery is also acceptable. If I don't get any interesting reasons why you should be picked, then I will just pick at random. I will give you a week to do so. Then, next Tuesday I will select the a winner from the comments and create a blog background just for you!

4 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

Oh oh me me me!! Pick me! :) So here are just a few of the many reasons to pick me!

I'm the first comment.
I'm your favorite sister in law.
My blog is just plain old black.
I blog a lot.
I have a cute daughter who loves her Aunt Tina.
Ummm need more?

Unknown said...

You are awesome. I love to read your blog, especially when it is about Lucy. She makes my day.

I think you should pick Sammie for the background.

Tina said...

Wow! Yeah. I'll still leave this up for a week to be fair, but I'm afraid Sam has made a pretty good case...any challengers???

Lisa said...

Me, me, me. ok, reasons: I'm your second favorite sister in law. My blog is also very boring, but I am totally inept at how to do cool stuff to my blog like you do to yours. And I have 3 cute daughters who love their Aunt Tina. (I won't be upset if you still pick Sam, she does blog more than me.) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails