Saturday, June 6, 2009

...share.

She said "yes!" I'm excited that I can post my new blog background with the beta that was photographed by Rebecca Weeks. You can check out her original photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/marinegirl/3583250848/. She has this photo licensed through Creative Commons. Under the license, folks like me can use her work for non-commercial use if we get her permission. As part of the agreement, the new image I created works the same way. I am putting it under the same license. So, here is the official little do-dad that says this blog background is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License:
Creative Commons License

By the way, here is the image without the beta in case you missed the background from yesterday:


I think it looks much better with the beta. What does everyone think?

Thanks for sharing, Becks!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails