Friday, January 8, 2010

...appreciate turning 35.


As we grow older, there are less and less things we "get" because we have reached a certain age. I got to drive a car after I turned 16 and became a legal adult at 18. However, my new age based privileges began to become few and far between as I progressed thru my early adult years. I wouldn't say that being allowed to rent a car at age 25 is spectacular. It's convenient, perhaps. Well, I discovered something convenient about turning 35. The machines at my gym have a section in my workout program where I enter my age. The default age is 35. I used to push the button to get down to the correct age. Now, it is right there as I enter my workout. Yea, 35!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I think that is something to appreciate. Sometimes you can get a sore finger from pushing those buttons. I should know, I have done it.

Melissa said...

LOL!

Unknown said...

I love it! Happy Birthday, Tina!

Related Posts with Thumbnails