Friday, January 8, 2010

...get old.

Okay. So, I officially got older a few days ago. My birthday turned out to be pretty good.

My hubby couldn't be here, so he left a present hunt/scavenger hunt for me.


Apparently, he thought there would be some whining. (Click on the picture to see a larger version.) I wonder what made him think that?!

There were a stack of clues...


...that helped me find the presents.


He got me polymer clay and tools...


...my favorite candy...


...cute shoes...


...and magnet letters!



He spoiled me this year. :)

4 comments:

Meagan said...

That is awesome. I am way impressed with my brothers secretive romantic abilities. I wish I had a man like that. It sounds like lots of fun. Way to go James!!

Hokie said...

I could see you complaining a bit about having to follow all those rules...waiting until a certain time to start, waiting to open the gifts, not being able to call him for help until after 5...I would say he kind of knows you. :) Nice work James. Happy Birthday again Tina.

Lisa R said...

Love the shoes!!! Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Love the shoes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails