Monday, January 11, 2010

...be pre-homesick?

Can you be pre-homesick? I know I'm making up a term here. I have been looking up places to stay online and using Google maps to see what the area looks like. I am SO looking forward to living there that I feel a yearning to be standing on the streets I see on "street view." So what do you call that yearning for your home-to-be?

BTW, if you don't know where we are moving, just email me. I will give you the scoop after I apologize for not spreading the word like I should. I just don't want to publish it on my public blog for military/security stuff and all. Facebook friends - my public blog feeds to my Facebook profile. Click on the "view original" link on the "note" to see the blog. (You are missing my awesome graphics if you don't go there.)

1 comment:

bottoms family said...

Hey Tina~ I wanna know the "dish"....louisandlaurel@gmail.com

Good Luck~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails