Friday, January 8, 2010

...go pink!

For my birthday, the other members of our RS presidency took me out to lunch at Pinkadilly tea room. It was fun...and very pink. After we ordered, we got to try on these fabulous hats that we wore as we ate. Yeah. I know. It sounds way girly. Well, it was! No. I'm not posting a picture of me in a silly hat. Sorry to disappoint, but I know some of you too well. You will just have to imagine how silly I looked with these pictures:


My soup even came in a tea cup.

2 comments:

Hokie said...

Is pink supposed to be a precurser to the red hats?

Reminds me of an apartment I had at Ricks...I am now grateful that our "pepto bismo" room was not "laced".

Hope it was fun, and sorry I don't get to see you in the hat.

Cari said...

I am learning it is ok to be girly occationally. How I ever ended up with little girls who LOVE pink, lacy, frilly things I will never know. I blame it on Jeff. :) Sounds like a fun place to visit once. HAPPY BDAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails